Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Will Cause It To Rain


"For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made."
Genesis 7:4 NKJV

Guess who controls the weather? It doesn't “just happen”, as many might believe, but is a process put in place by God and obviously by His own words does as it is told by Him. There are many examples in the word where we are shown that God controls not only the weather, but all of creation, and that it takes but a word to cause this earth to do as He commands.

It appears I left New York yesterday just in the nick of time, as they are bracing for the arrival of a storm many have described as being of “biblical” proportions. I have read many commentaries in the past couple of days where the subject of the timing of this storm has been discussed in light of the coming election and also the approaching anniversary of Noah's flood.

Whatever your thoughts on this, I believe it is safe to assume that most, if not all of us as believers will acknowledge the fact that God is in control. I will let others decide for themselves if God is trying to send a message, but one thing is very clear and that is that a time of judgment on the entire earth is rapidly approaching.

Below is a link I wanted to share with you today about that coming time in the hope that you will find it profitable as I sit here and try to recover from flying clear across the country.


You may also find the following article and the events it details rather interesting if you believe as I that an attack on Dimona is very likely to be the event which results in the fulfilment of the Isaiah 17 prophecy.


Keep watching.